How can Intek help me with my condenser performance?
Intek brings the analytical tools, one-of-a-kind instrumentation and a comprehensive condenser knowledge base to the issues of condenser operation and performance. We help industry trade groups write guidelines and standards for various aspects of condenser operation. We manufacture unique instruments for condenser-related measurements, and provide design engineering as well as data monitoring services.
- examine all aspects of condenser operation
- help you continuously acquire the necessary data for performance evaluation
- interpret that data and provide reports with actionable items
- provide physical condenser inspection and comprehensive performance diagnostics
- predict achievable performance improvement goals
- engineer retrofit modifications with assembly drawings and guidelines
- provide modification inspections during the construction phase
- participate in post retrofit testing/performance verification
RheoVac Air In-Leak Monitors measure air in-leakage, pump capacity and other significant parameters to provide a continuous picture of condenser operation.
Rheotherm Circulating Water Flow and Fouling Monitors Many factors affect the thermal dynamics of a condenser. Chief among them is circulating water flow dynamics. Rheotherm Circulating Water Flow and Fouling monitors (CWFF) provide operators with information on flow rate, micro-fouling, macro-fouling, thermal and flow stratification, and scaling.
Condenser Monitoring System (CMS) integrates RheoVac instruments and circulating water flow and fouling monitors with additional temperature and pressure instrumentation to allow a comprehensive examination of condenser performance.
Condenser Evaluation and Engineering Services – Our engineering group will evaluate the condenser for potential instrumentation, operational and performance improvements. They can design cost effective retrofit and new design solutions to achieve optimal condenser performance.
Monitoring and Diagnostic Services – With our Condenser Diagnostics Toolkit, Intek provides quick response condenser diagnostics and can deliver regular reports to allow timely informed decisions on condenser operation, maintenance and repair.